Book an Appointment. Fridays are Telemedicine Only.
Telemed requires a computer or smartphone.
About Dr. Richard M. Hayes
- Years In Practice 34
- Board-certified in Internal, Emergency, and Family Medicine.
- Practice: Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine
- Education: Cornell University Stonybrook University Guadalajara med school Loyola, Stritch School of Medicine
- Training: Internal Medicine, St. Francis Hospital, Evanston IL Family Medicine, Swedish Covenant Hospital, Chicago
- Certification: Board-certified in Internal, Emergency, and Family Medicine
- Primary Specialty
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 10AM–5 PM (Lunch 12PM- 1PM)
- Tuesday: 10AM–5PM (Lunch 12PM- 1PM)
- Wednesday: 10AM–5PM (Lunch 12PM- 1PM)
- Thursday: 10AM – 5PM (Lunch 12PM- 1:00PM)
- Friday: 10AM – 3PM , telemedicine, must have a cellphone or email to access
- Saturday: Telemedicine on selected Saturdays. Check the schedule for availability.
- Sunday: Closed
Accepting New Patients: Yes
Medicare Accepted: Yes
Medicaid Accepted: No
4801 W Peterson Ave Ste 600 Chicago, IL 60646
Phone: (773) 777-0078